Related Parties Committee
The Company has a Related Parties Transactions Committee ("Committee"), whose constitution and installation is deliberated by the Board of Directors ("Board of Directors"). It is a statutory body composed of 3 (three) members eligible and removable by the Board of Directors, among which:
- One (1) independent member, who may be the independent board member of Board of Directors or, if this member is not available, a member appointed by non-controlling shareholders; and
- 2 (two) members appointed by other members of the Board. Being, one (1) of the members appointed among the Company's active employees and one (1) of the members appointed among Banco do Brasil S.A. (Controlling shareholder) employees, both with proven knowledge in the following fields: finance, accounting and/or Brazilian insurance sector.
The Related Parties Transactions Committee aims to:
- Previously approve the execution of contracts as well as other instruments that involve Transactions with Related Parties and whose signatory parties are, in one side, the Company and/or its direct and indirect subsidiaries, and on de other side, one or more Related Parties, as well as the revisions and termination of contracts and instruments of this nature;
- Ensure, regarding to the Transactions with Related Parties considered relevant, that the section 16 of the Reference Form ("Reference Form") presents the Board of Directors' statement regarding whether these transactions have been made and remain under market conditions, as well as the record and comments of the Board on any qualifications, emphases or recommendations made by the independent auditor in the course of its work covering this topic; and
- Ensure the disclosure, in the Company's Reference Form, of the terms and conditions of this Policy, as well as the structure, object and attributions of the Related Parties Transactions Committee itself.
Executive Manager of Finance and Planning at BB Seguridade. Mr. Bramont holds Bachelor degrees in Production Engineering, Computer Science and Business Administration, in addition to an MBA in Economics Engineering and a Masters in IT and Knowledge Management.
|Isabel da Silva Ramos
Isabel da Silva Ramos
Analyst at Leste Investimentos since March 2014. Ms. Ramos held the same position at XP Gestão de Recursos between August 2013 and March 2014. She holds a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering and an MBA in Finance.
|Marvio Melo Freitas
Marvio Melo Freitas
Managing Director of Banco do Brasil’s Controlling Departament since 2016. Mr. Freitas is also member of the Finance Committee of Banco Votorantim since November 2012. He holds a Bachelor degree in Economics and an MBA in Controlling.
Updated on September 26, 2018.