Information to the Market - Share Buyback
INFORMATION TO THE MARKET
Pursuant to CVM (Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission) Rule 567 (“CVM 567”), dated September 17th
, 2015, BB Seguridade Participações S.A. (“BB Seguridade”) hereby informs that its Board of Directors approved in 03.14.2018 the private trading of its own shares, as follows:
- purpose: payment of variable compensation to Executive Officers, as provided in the Company’s Variable Compensation Program;
- number of shares:
- free-float: 674,988,127 shares, as defined by the CVM 567 (Article 8);
- treasury: 3,387,887 shares;
- to be acquired: 19,359 shares.
- term of the operation: until 04.13.2018
- broker: Bradesco Corretora de Títulos e Valores Mobiliários, at Av. Paulista, 1450 – 7° andar, Bela Vista – CEP 01310-917, São Paulo/SP.
Further information about the operation as required by the CVM 567 can be found attached to the Minute of the Board of Directors Meeting available at www.cvm.org.br and www.bbseguridaderi.com.br/en.
Brasilia (DF), March 23rd
BB Seguridade Participações S.A.
Werner Romera Süffert