Information to the Market - Share Buyback to pay variable compensation of executive officers
Pursuant to CVM (Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission) Rule 567 (“CVM 567”), dated September 17th, 2015, BB Seguridade Participações S.A. (“BB Seguridade”) hereby informs that its Board of Directors approved in 03.18.2019 the trading of its own shares, as follows:
- purpose: payment of variable compensation to Executive Officers, as provided in the Company’s Variable Compensation Program;
- number of shares:
- free-float: 674,981,277 shares, as defined by the CVM 567 (Article 8);
- treasury: 3,402,917 shares;
- to be acquired: 16,393 shares.
- term of the operation: from 03.18.2019 to 04.18.2019
- broker: Bradesco Corretora de Títulos e Valores Mobiliários, localizada na Av. Paulista, 1450 – 7° andar, Bela Vista – CEP 01310-917, São Paulo, São Paulo.
Further information about the operation as required by the CVM 567 can be found attached to the Minute of the Board of Directors Meeting available at www.cvm.org.br and www.bbseguridaderi.com.br/en.
Brasilia (DF), March 18th, 2019
Werner Romera Süffert