Information to the Market – ESM – Election of minority shareholders’ representatives
Rule 12g3-2(b) Exemption # 82-35186
BB Seguridade Participações S.A. (Company) informs that the following members were elected to compose the Company’s Fiscal Council and Board of Directors, as representatives of minority shareholders at the Extraordinary Shareholders Meeting (ESM) held today:
- Isabel da Silva Ramos – Independent Member of the Board of Directors
- Paulo Roberto Franceschi – Sitting Member of the Fiscal Council
- Giorgio Bampi – Alternate Member of the Fiscal Council
It was also aproved the amendment to the BB Seguridade’s Bylaws, as proposed by the Administration, and were elected the nominees appointed by the Ministry of Finance and Banco do Brasil S.A. to compose the Board of Directors and the Fiscal Council of the Company:
- Ivan de Souza Monteiro – Member of the Board of Directors, appointed by Banco do Brasil S.A.
- Fábio Franco Barbosa Fernandes – Member of the Board of Directors, appointed by the Ministry of Finance.
- Pablo Fonseca Pereira dos Santos – Sitting Member of the Fiscal Council, appointed by the Ministry of Finance.
The Board of Directors’ Members were elected to complete the 2013/2015 term. The Fiscal Council election aims to complete the 2013/2014 term.
The Members Ivan de Souza Monteiro and Fábio Franco Barbosa Fernandes, are already members of the Board of Directors, elected by the other Members of the Board in August 2013, pursuant § 2 of Article 19, from the Company’s Bylaws in force on November 28th, 2013.
Brasília (DF), November 29, 2013.
BB Seguridade Participações S.A.
Leonardo Giuberti Mattedi