Convening Notice - OESM 2020
BB SEGURIDADE PARTICIPAÇÕES S.A.
CNPJ (Corporate Taxpayer Registration) 17.344.597/0001-94
Ordinary and Extraordinary General Shareholders' Meeting
The Shareholders of BB Seguridade Participações S.A. - a publicly held company - are invited to attend, at a first call, the Ordinary and Extraordinary General Shareholders' Meeting, to be held at Edifício Banco do Brasil, 14º andar, Torre Sul, auditório, Brasília (DF), at 3:00 p.m. on 04.22.2020, in order to deal with the following matters:
Ordinary General Shareholders' Meeting
Extraordinary General Shareholders' Meeting
- take the managers' accounts, examine, discuss and vote on the financial statements, opinions of the Fiscal Council and independent auditors, take note of the Management Report for the fiscal year that ended on 12.31.2019;
- approve the allocation of the net income for the fiscal year of 2019 and the distribution of dividends;
- elect members of the Fiscal Coucil;
- define the compensation for members of the Fiscal Council;
- set the annual overall compensation amount of the members of the management bodies; and
- set the compensation of the members of the Audit Committee.
Attendance in Meetings:
- consider the proposed amendment to the Articles of Incorporation of BB Seguridade Participações S.A.
in compliance with Article 126 of Law No. 6.404, as of 12.15.1976, and subsequent amendments, in order to attend and make considerations in the Shareholders' General Meetings, the shareholder shall note that: The instruments of terms of office shall be filled at the headquarters of BB Seguridade, at the Superintendence of Corporate Management, at: 3º andar, Ed. Banco do Brasil, in Brasília (DF), preferably up to 48 hours before the Meeting. A copy of the documentation may also be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For admission to the Meeting, the shareholder, or his/her legal representative, shall submit a valid identification document and, in the case of book-entry shares or shares held on deposit, a certificate issued by the depository financial institution.
If you choose to vote remotely, until 04.15.2020 (this day included), you must submit instructions to fill the form and send to the relevant Remote Vote Registry: 1) to the registrar of the Company's shares, through the entire Network of Branches of Banco do Brasil or 2) to their escrow agents who render such service, in the case of shareholders holding shares deposited in a central depository institution or, also, 3) directly to the Company. For further information, follow the guidelines established in CVM Instruction No. 481/2009 and the procedures described in the remote vote registry made available by the Company at http://www.bbseguridaderi.com.br
The documentation regarding the proposals to be assessed is available at the BB Seguridade headquarters, at the Superintendence of Corporate Management, 3º andar, Torre Sul, Ed. Banco do Brasil, in Brasília (DF), on the investor relations page (http://www.bbseguridaderi.com.br
) and on the page of the Securities and Exchange Commission of Brazil (www.cvm.gov.br
) on the world wide web.
Remote Voting Ballots
Information of members appointed to the Fiscal Council (minority shareholder)
Brasília (DF), March 20th, 2020.
Carlos Motta dos Santos
Chairman of the Board of Directors